I’ve update DB Time Monitor to include support for Oracle10g. I’ve also fixed a bug in the top ten wait events table that didn’t display the correct percentages.
Let me know if you have any problems. You can find the latest download here
I’ve just posted a fix to DB Time Monitor. I didn’t correctly close a cursor when a user changed their preference to “foreground and background”. You can download it from the usual place.
I’ve released a new build of DB Time Monitor with some stability fixes in it. The client will now reconnect to a database once it becomes available and display messages about its state when it can’t. I’ve also included a dynamic legend to hopefully make it easier to figure out whats going on. You can download it from the usual place, here.